Category: Account

2 Replies to “Ffin com”

  1. Not a big deal with a sole prop if you just started it and no one knows about it. You can go back to the county and let them know you'd like to dissolve it. I doubt there will be any dissolution papers or anything. You might not be required to do anything. But check with them first.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This field can't be empty

You have to write correct email here, ex. [email protected]